Choosing Triumph Property Group as your exclusive Broker will give you a big advantage towards selling your home in a profitable and expeditious manner. We are committed to bringing you the best marketing services and tools that the industry has to offer. Every property has a customized marketing program that best suits the location, price point, and size of the home.
First of all, we can assist you in properly pricing your home. The market is always changing, so our comprehensive database of recently sold apartments allows us to analyze and evaluate the offering prices for comparable homes and position your apartment for a timely sale at the highest price. Properties receive the greatest interest from prospective buyers when they initially enter the market; for that reason initial pricing is key. Buyers select a home by comparison shopping, so your home will have to have a fair market price in order for it to receive realistic offers.
Some factors to be considered when arriving at a fair market price:
- What have similar sized homes in your location sold for?
- What are the age and condition of your home?
- Do your bathroom and kitchen require updating?
- Have the values of homes been increasing or decreasing in your area?
- Are there many properties in your building or area on the market?
Triumph's experienced managers will insure that every offer is skillfully negotiated throughout every stage of the sale. We will generate frequent and detailed reports throughout the sales process, giving you advertising response, prospective buyer traffic, and other valuable feedback. You will never wonder, "What is the status of my home sale?"
- We evaluate the condition and features of your property and make recommendations as to what, if anything, should be done prior to bringing it to market.
- We produce a customized information package. This includes building information listing amenities and services available to purchasers, professional digital photographs, 360-degree virtual tours, floor plans, and financials for the property.
- We also directly market the property by sending out postcards to prospective purchasers on our extensive waiting list. In addition, we use targeted mailings, personalized letters, flyers, and brochures to ensure maximum exposure.
- Our marketing plan as well includes advertising in the most widely read publications such as: the New York Times Magazine, New York Living, Quest, Homes Magazine, New York Times Classified, Wall Street Journal, International Herald Tribune, Hamptons Magazine.
- Our website is cutting edge. We have the ability to add unlimited photos, virtual tours, floor plans, and building information within twenty-four hours of securing your listing. The site also automatically uploads to the New York Times website as well.
- Triumph is a Real Estate Board of New York member and cooperates with all reputable firms. Immediately disseminating information about your property to the entire brokerage community in a professional manner ensures maximum exposure to qualified buyers.
- Open houses are yet another valuable and effective way to get a high volume of prospective buyers into your home, especially if you are living there. We promote our open houses on many web sites including olr.com, mlx.com, openhouse.com, newyorktimes.com and many others.
When an acceptable price has been agreed upon Triumph will have their team of Closing specialists monitor and facilitate the transaction throughout that crucial time. Coop board packages are always reviewed by several staff members to insure that no errors have jeopardized the sale.
If you are considering selling your property, give Triumph the opportunity to work for you. Please contact our director of sales, Mr. Dinour 212.448.9400 ext. 11, email@example.com or click here to send us your property's information for a quick evaluation.